Monday, June 22, 2009

hold your own, know your name, go your own way

dear michelle,
you're probably wondering why i haven't written one of these to you yet. you are my best friend after all. if you look at the people who made those promises in middle school, you know, 'best friends forever', most of them haven't spoken in months. not us though, we made it. we're juniors. this is scary. all i know is that if we have made it this far, we are forever. no boy(ahem) or girl for that matter can keep us apart. you are my other half, my sister, my best friend. i know you've been going through a hard time with your family right now even though you haven't said anything to me. i hope you know that you can always talk to me about that stuff, because as you know i have a psychotic mother as well. this next year isn't going to be easy, but i know that we will get through it together. 
love,
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment