Tuesday, June 9, 2009

you look like the songs that i've heard my whole life coming true


dear brandon,
you make my stomach do that flippy thing that i only get when i go on roller coasters. and my heart flutter. the whole nine yards. i'll admit it, i've fallen for a shoebie. you are the most awkward kind i've known in a long time and i absolutely love it. you have no idea how i feel, and it will probably stay that way for a long time until we are middle age and i jokingly share my secret with you at a high school reunion. let's face it, i just don't have the courage to make the first move. i've been rejected too many times to risk that. even if i might never be able to cuddle with you, or be tickled by you, i guess it is ok being your friend. your one on one. i just don't want us to end up like nick and i, because lets just say my last one on one relationship didn't end too well. it makes me sad that you're leaving for the summer. i hope you'll convince your mom to let you come home from the cape for a little bit so we can hang out. i already miss you and your adorable smile. i'm a nerd. but so are you, so i guess that evens it out.
love,
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment