Tuesday, June 2, 2009

you are heaven sent, don't you dare forget



dear maggie,
boyfriends suck. i'm just putting that out there. when we first became friends half a year ago, you told me the story of what happened to you. from that moment on, you became my role model. it amazed me that someone could overcome what you did, in the grace that you did. the thing that gave me hope was that you were able to go find love again, unafraid, after the incident. you are selfless, always worrying about my weakness for luke when you should be taking care of yourself. and now is the time where i need to take care of you. broken hearts don't last forever and one day you'll find the boy who will treat you how you should be treated, but i think you need to know that that boy is not nick. you deserve so much better. i don't think i tell you this enough, but i love you. you are my big sister, and damn. i'm going to miss you when you leave next year. let's make this last year the best. 
love,
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment